One way to reach the maximum amount of staff with the same message are our workshops. These consist of structured talks that last for 30 min - 1 hr and cover a wide range of subjects.
Workshop Subjects include:
- Proper Hydration
- Good Posture In The Workplace
- Weight Management
- Optimum Fitness
- Optimum Nutrition
- Controlling Stress
All workshops are given by highly qualified trainers and include a question and answer session at the end.
They are an excellent way of getting the message across to those more reluctant to join in the other areas of the program.
The Wellbeing Project works alongside The Fit Farm, breaking new ground in providing companies and key employees with a selection of services designed to produce tangible and measurable health and productivity benefits as well as higher levels of employee engagement. These services include:
- Health and Wellness programmes -
- Energy Management and Nutrition
- Stress Relief
- Fit For Work
- Workshops (45 min sessions - groups of 15 - 25)
- Reduce Your Risk of Disease in 5 Simple Steps
- Increase your Energy by 50%
- Healthy Weight Loss Plans - Do's and Dont's
- Health Fairs - all the arrangements and hard work are done for you providing an on-site event which your employees can visit at a time to suit them during their day. This event can provide a selection of services such as Health Screening, Nutrition Tasting Table, Fitness Training, Executive/Lifestyle Coaching, Ergonomics, Nutritional Therapy or Massage.
- Nutrition Clinics - these provide personal one-to-one sessions for your employees and help to address any specific health concerns they may have whilst promoting healthy dietary choices in a simple and realistic manner.
Do you want to know more - then call 07770 421 261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now!